Sunday 14 June 2015

USA 2015 - Los Angeles

Big deal.

It was in the spur of the moment trip. I haven't planned it in advance like I always did. When I saw POTO Travel promotion - which appeared in my facebook timeline wall, I said to myself "hey what the hell, its time to be kick on my butt at route 66!"

Hahahaha. What? Not funny? Just kidding.

The 12 days 9 nights (halfboard) package cost almost MYR12.000 pax. Including the MYR500++ visa application fees. So I think the rate was reasonable and I can get US Visa approval faster and easier if applied through travel agent. So it was decided.

Paid and travel. Enjoyed my pictures. A lotssssss... You will be pissed-off. Ha Ha Ha. Mostly selfies though. My trademark is a lone traveller with a selfie stick! You know, I am a bit shy to approach a stranger and ask "can you take my picture? Please? Please?"

Ok! Point taken. 

By the way, for the travel itineraries I wont go to details. You can check it at Poto website if you interested. 

To be fair, my traveling with TA this time has its advantages. We managed to visits  many places in a short time. 

Here it goes. Day 1, 29 May '15 fly to Los Angeles via Hong Kong by Cathay Pacific  Airline. KUL  -  HK (4hours) then continued to HK - LAX for another 14 hours. The longest routes I've taken so far. Really terrible because I can't sleep. Actually, I wanted to upgrade to biz class but needed to top up another MYR19,000 which is better spent shopping.


Early morning at KLIA. 5:30AM. Go as simple and comfortable as you can. Its a long flight. No need to be fancy. No belt, no underwired bra, no asseseories.


Bubye. Muahhh to everyone I left behind.

Still Sleepy

My travel mate.

Hong Kong Airport

Around 1PM. Transit HK for almost 3 hours. Be alert. Departure Gate always changed. 

My friend caught taking a selfie hihihi. Who need you when I had my selfie stick! Notice my burned skin? Legacy from my Balkans trip in April. It will take a very long long time to heal and back to my 'kuning langsat' complexion.

Fast forward. Landed. Survived from custom and immigration control. Now waiting for our transportation. Everybody in the group doing their own biz, not yet get acquainted properly.

Tom Bradley International Airport LAX

Yeah... Meet uncle Sam. Finally I'm in America.

Hilton Inn Buena Park LA

Our twin sharing room at Holiday Inn Buena Park. North Los Angeles. Almost 1hour ++ from airport using freeway and depend on traffic. Our coach driver name was Juan.

I love the room. Roomy compare to European standard room. Especially the pillows, so soft and comfy.



After refreshed a bit, we went out to buy something to eats for dinner and bread for tomorrow picnic lunch at Universal Studio Hollywood.


As usual, the I was here pose. Nice hotel huh?

See? Been wearing the same outfit for two days now. Wakaka.

Eh! Hibiscus flower! So excited. Bunga raya - our National Flower lah......




Hihihi. Really?







My First Sunset In LA









We Want To Go To Target


Cute

*** The traffic sign a bit different from ours.

Sleep through the night. No dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment