Saturday 9 January 2016

My Hotel Review : Ramada Downtown Dubai Hotel

Type of Room : One Bedroom Suite Room Facing Fountain (Room No 2105)

Date Check In : 23/12/2015
Date Check Out : 29/12/2015

Pictures inside the room taken by my Iphone6. I can sincerely say that the room was exactly the same as advertised. Very clean and my bedlinen was changed daily.

I love the pillows

The bed was comfy and I likes the pillow. Very soft but not limpy.




The sitting and dining area 





Very comfortable for relaxing and receiving guest. We can cooked as well. For the 6 nights I stayed there, I cooked my owns meals. You can buy food supply at nearby supermarket (Spinney Supermarket) just next to Ramada.



The hallway to my bedroom | wardrobe



The Bathroom





Hot water functioning well




Reception Counter




The lobby

Not as big and grand compared to some hotel I've been to. They do served refreshment (orange juice and tea and dates) free of charge at the lobby.




The balcony. I sit here every night watching the water fountain and the vibrant lights of the city




Relaxing 




View from my balcony at night




The Supermarket - Spinney




You can walks along the Boulevard Downtown at night. Very safe and beautiful view.




10 - 15 minutes walks from Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifah. I walks there every night.



Most of the staffs and workers are Indian, Pakistani and Philipine but very friendly and courteous. Special thanks to Mr. Amgad who helps my booking.

Contra: No free WIFI at the lobby. Once you checkout, you cannot login anymore. Which is weird. Most hotel provide free wifi at their lobby area.

Value for money : 8/10

It's bit expensive but most hotel at Downtown area are at that price range. 

Other hotel nearby:

The Palace
Taj
The Address
Akmani Hotel
Murooj Rotana Downtown

Cheaper hotel : Deira and Bur Dubai area.

No comments:

Post a Comment