Saturday 7 May 2016

Day 5 - From Schipol To Cote de Azur

Spring 2016 Europe Getaway ~ Saturday 23 April.

It's time to say "sayonara" to my host and Netherlands. Thank you for the hospitality and  your readiness to wake up early in the morning to send me to the airport. My flight to Nice was 09:30am and we need to move before 07:00am.

Hopefully, our path cross again somehow, somewhere and if you and your families ever wanna comes to Malaysia, I will be more than happy to welcome you.

I'm not good with words. And words are not good enough. 



At Schipol Airport waiting to board to Nice Cote de Azur by Air France 







Landed in Cote de Azur airport around 12PM. 






After check-in ~ Go out for lunch



My hotel ~ Best Western Plus Massena Hotel are just next to Galleria Laffayate





Plaza Massena Square































Trying hats at lafayette




Getting ready to meets up with CS friend Alessandro and friends



Hu Hu a bit tired








Around Cours Saleya




Promenade des Anglais















Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment