Saturday 2 January 2016

Going Places : Dubai Day 3 ~ Bad Weather In Dubai

My Safari rendezvous was cancelled due to bad weather so I just spend my time on bed... relaxing. And sleep more. My planned to go day trip to Abu Dhabi also called-off at the eleventh hour because my contact not feeling well.

Nothing can be done when mother nature in bad mood.

When I finally wake up, its already past noon and my stomach singing I'm hungry song. Alalala...lapar gila tau. Dah bosan makan maggi I turun bawah pi beli makanan kat Spinney Supermarket just next to Ramada Downtown Hotel. Yahoo... macam2 ada. Tinggal panaskan dalam microwave.

Around 8PM I keluar jalan kaki menuju Burj Khalifah Park which is, next to Ramada and Dubai Mall. Within 10-15 minutes walk away. Depend on how fast you walked. I memang lenggang-lenggang kangkung. Stops here and there to take pictures and appreciate the moment. The good thing about staying in downtown area is its safety. You can walks around alone safely  and for my experiance, no one try to do funny thing or disturb me. Only a glance.... and that's a maybe! 

The night breeze was cool and cozy for walk. So many peoples, mostly tourist, some local, are still around. Walking and taking picture. Just like me.

Everything is looking better at night. The light sparkles. Magical scene. You have to be there to feel it.

I'm ready to explore

I'm enchanted

Introducing : Burj Khalifah... once the tallest building on earth

Just follow me around. No words needed.





































The Boulevard at night










































more pictures later....

I'm dozing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment