Sunday 4 January 2015

UK Winter 2014 ~ Boxing Day Craze

And I means really shopaholics crazy.

Day 4 Friday 26 Dec.

You can hardly squeeze around Oxford Street. Fills with many faces of peoples around the world. Long queue to enter shops especially at Selfridges and Harrods.Why the craze? because all markdown prices started today. And we are a bit crazy and stupid too ~ wanted to be squeeze and willing to stand in a long queue for hours to enter the premises. Some guy was interviewed why he did that ~ he said : I just want to feel the experience. The most logical explanation is, you might not get the piece you have you eyes on because stock will be finish, if you don't queue today! Hi Hi Hi.

For me, frankly speaking, I rather do my shopping either in Milan or Venice. Or maybe Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment