Thursday 22 January 2015

Travel Featured : Romania

Lets go catching Vampire.

My heart, for the moment and which I have no control of : are in love with Romania. For a long period of time, I've been engrossed with the idea of traveling to Eastern Part of Europe and venture into the Balkans as well. 

I've done a lots of research about this intriguing country; about its people, their belief and religion and most of all ~ the places of interest : What To Do kinda thing. I almost master my journey's route by now. On which city should my base would be. Type of transportation to navigate from point to point. Accommodation type and which area are the best to stay. All things considered.

For this advanced knowledge, I'm greatly indebted with Mrs Yahoo and Mr Google. Not to forget to be thankful for my effort to be literate in information technology. Yeah  ---> Just giving myself the "Feel Good Vibes".

But. As always, my time is running out now, so lets part for awhile with my teaser : Pictures of Bucharest ~ all  from Yahoo images ~ Taken Without Permission (Of Course).





So, bye for now.

Much love and care,

ZOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment