Thursday 28 April 2016

Holland Day 3 - Keukenhof Garden


21st April 2016 Thursday. 

An affair with heart and souls. It is. I've been longing to be here - to see the fields  and islands of tulips since - I can't even remembered when. 

But... I've been writing about these since last year (2015)

www.jaynesaidin.com/2014/09/keukenhof-garden-2015

I'm hard and cold blooded woman but I love flower so as usual, I will find ways to make my dreams come true.

And thanks to my host - these dreams of mine becomes reality. For all the kindness and understanding bestow upon me, My gratitude will never be enough.

I will write more about it - properly - when I get back (home).

For now, just enjoy my flowers.


No words needed. Beauty speak for themselves... 
The flowers... Of course!






Look at us, said the tulips blooming at her feet, all last winter we slept in the seeming death but at the right time God awakened us, and here we are to comfort you


Patiently waiting

Dear Milan ~ My Host
















... Tbc

No comments:

Post a Comment