Thursday 19 September 2013

MY NEW BUSINESS ADVENTURES ~ GO TURKEY AND INDONESIA DESTINATION

Well. I've been thinking about it for a long time and said to myself..what the hell are you waiting for? just kick your ass and get forward! 
So here I am....
Since I'm an ardent traveler myself, I've decided to venture in this line of business as a TRAVEL PLANNER for those who need assistance to get the best deals and trusted service and tour provider. 
For a start, we are offering Go Turkey Deals and Indonesia Destinations.
Turkey Tour Packages:
Ground only. Flight not included.
Our All Turkey Tour Packages 
For our Indonesian Tour Destination, we are offering services according to your imaginations.....yes we are not kidding.
Well..to be more precise
  • Flight Ticket Booking
  • Ground Arrangement
    •   Hotel Booking (lower price than what you can get)
    •   Tour Providing
    •   Customize Tour and Services
    To get a better deals, just add "Lizara Travels Promo Coupon" when you make an inquiry and booking.
All terms and conditions apply. Just contact us with your budget and we customized your holiday of your choice and flexibility.

See you soon with my more updated info.

Much Love. XoXo.


No comments:

Post a Comment