Saturday 5 September 2015

Dear Little Angel ~ The Syrian Drowned Boy Aylan and Ghalib Al-Qurdi

You are an angel - I hope it is true that a man can die and yet not only live in others but give them life,
but that great consciousness of life.

Dear Little ANGEL - You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. Its not just that you left. But when you left my hope went with you.

Maybe you rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life

I've cried, and think i'd better after, but the sadness just sleeps, and it will stays in my spine for the rest of my life.

Fate was a reality but it wasn't a beautiful angelic thing. It was a heart-wrenching nightmare. And we'd fallen blindly into it. We had no escape.

Dear angel, sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

But darling angel - God finally set you free.

I do love you. And I never give you anything less than everything I had to give. But I will always regret that it wasn't enough.

How sad. What a rotten world we are living in now. Man's inhumanity to man makes countless thousands mourn!

The dead cannot cry out for justice. Its a duty of the living to do so for them.

Bear in mind!

War is cruelty and no one can make it gentle!

Don't send me flowers when I'm dead. If you like me, send them while I'm alive!

I m sorry for letting this happened to you.
But honey - now you are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment