Tuesday 3 November 2015

Amsterdam 2015 ~ Zaanse Schans

15 Oct 2015. Landed Safely around 06:05am at Schipol Airport. Smooth clearing from imigration.

Hello Holland!

Repeated destination in different seasons.

From airport we go directly to The Windmill at Zaanse Schans.

We arrived early in the morning around 9am. A bit tired after almost 15 hours between flight (KK - KUL - AMS).

It was very cold. Cloudy. My hope to take good, clear picture seems like beyond dream. My spirit dampen. Dissapointed.

Well, the least that I could do at best was ~ selfying since all the others in the group; most of them 1st timer, busy taking pictures themself. So, here I am.... walking around with my selfie stick.

No needs for words (I'm not good at) ~ Just follow me around with my selfies (freak).


Taking picture again, at the same spot 5 years ago

















































Owh! so cute .....


Muahhhhhh


Let's walks around.

















Love it ~ Look like a blurred painting



























































Well, I knew it isn't everybody forte but travel and self pictures are my trademark. For my own's memories.

And traveling is the love of my life.

And I thrive to make the best on everything I pursue because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, She doesn't have what it takes. They will say, "Women don't have what it takes."

Next entry : Volendam The Fishing Village

No comments:

Post a Comment