Wednesday 6 January 2016

Going Places : Dubai Day 4 ~ Shopping Spree

I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.

Shopping Therapy is better than ...
If you're not satisfied after shopping you can make an exchange for something you really like

Ready For Shopping Threapy

It's like through shopping, somehow we found a new focus and our moods get uplifted. What we can't solve in real life, we solve it through retail therapy.

Guys don't freak ~ If men liked shopping, they'd call it research. Hahahahaha...

When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it; it's instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years.

Darling's, No offense.

Ready for an adventure..shops

Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.

Oh... okay. I think no need for me to justify what I likes and don't. It's all personal. Not all women like shopping though. 

So today, 27th Dec is my shopping spree adventures. NOTE: Shopping Spree doesn't mean you can splurge like there's no tomorrow. It meant : I can buy what my heart desires without being so stingy ~ within my limit (affordability).

Because Ramada Downtown, where I stayed ~ was not far from Dubai Mall and Souk Al-Bahar, I decided to walk. No need to waste AED12 - 15 depend on traffic - for taxis.

And the walk along the Burj Khalifah Park's so picturesque too. 



The weather was nice for walking. Not too hot. Not cold either.



 Follow me...

 




Here and there I stops for selfie...








Some of the selfie-pic turnout good but some are terribly un-acceptable... but yeah... just wanna share with you the views, so please be patient with me..... ha ha ha...








Inside Souk Al-Bahar

Dubai Mall

Do you notice my new necklace? wahahahaha

I saw a very nice LV bags inside but I did not dare to enter. I don't intend to buy anything (already promised to myself) so I don't need to torture myself further!






It's a material place and I'm a material woman..... wahahahaha..... if only I can afford it!



The luxury cars parked  at Dubai Mall drop/entrance are vary every time I passed here. Everybody, especially tourists like me are taking picture, some are more daring and lean over it!






Ahaaaaaa..... some VIPs from Kuwait...








Dubai Police Petrol Car ~ ahahaha...ko ada??

Late lunch at Shakespere & Co (Souk al-Bahar)



Very cosy and beautiful restaurant. Free Wifi.... yesssss... I need to be online.






I love my leafy headband.... feeling like the goddess Athena...





I walked back to my hotel through the Boulevard Downtown.



 Catch of the day....




Minus the watch....







Back to my balcony
Around 7PM I go back to my room for quick shower because tonight my friend gonna fetch me to take me to Dubai HRC to buy some T-shirt.



Waiting at hotel lobby




On the way to Dubai Festival City... some 30 minutes drive away from downtown. Maybe an hour if you get lost.... like us... hahahaha




Live band



Light dinner at HR Cafe






HRC Dubai direction.



Hard Rock Cafe Dubai is located just off the Business Bay Crossing at Festival Centre, Dubai Festival City, one of the city’s premier shopping malls. Just minutes from Dubai International Airport, Dubai Festival City sits on the edge of Dubai Creek on the Deira side of the city. 

Then, my day are over. Good night.

Tomorrow, 28th Dec, I will go to Naif Souk to buy some Abaya's for me and my mum's and aunties back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment