Thursday 25 July 2013

FLORENCE DAY 2 ~ MUSEUM AND ARTS LOVER

26th May 2013.

Struggle to be awake early in the morning. The weather was cold and tempts us to snuggle under the blanket. We slept quite late the night before, very tired and last night watched the European Cup Final on TV. Thank God my team won.

Hmmmm...everybody was lazy to make the first move to check our breakfast at the kitchen, just outside our door. But wake up we must , because at 10am we have to be at meeting point for "skip the queue" entering Micheal Angelo Museum by Viator. After reading reviews on the long queue to buy tickets entrance in most famous attractions, I decided to purchased the tickets in advance to save time. we don't have much time to lose; with so many things to do.

I will do a nice write up later about this. Right now I'm a bit sleepy and blurry (2:07am). In few minutes I will go down to have my early Sahur.

Enjoy the teaser here.


We are a bit early for the meeting. Everybody busy doing their own interest.


Can you see the long queue? In front of Dali?


The face of David by Micheal Angelo.


TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment