Sunday 14 February 2016

My Dear Valentine 2016

Dear Lovers!
When we were young and so much in-love ... Do you remember doing this? I missed those 
naive old days.... When we still believe in everything.

Now - I ' m too old for VD...enjoy yours!

You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.


Ajaran sesat Oscar Wilde.


For all of you - the lucky one - enjoy your V Day!!

Happy V Day lovers!


Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth… This is the real message of love.” 

~Thich Nhat Hanh, Teachings on Love




One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching!




People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

~Elizabeth Gilbert; Eat, Pray, Love





Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment