Thursday 3 March 2016

Massage Theraphy: Learning How To Do Massage Correctly

I'm a bit lazy to update about my travel story... Some are already forgotten.

But I acquired a new skill - one that very close to my heart. Because I loved being massage by an expert hands. Who know - maybe... Yes maybe I can generate income from my new skill. Offer budget massage services to fellow travellers whois so tired after hiking etc. Lol.

Whatever! Just do it correctly.




I love this back massage. Do this till I fall asleep. 








The Best! 
Dear ........ Do this to me and I will love you forever ..... Hihihi.... 





New method for me to train my hands








Ahhh... Getting better n better




The best method to ease shoulders pain











Ahhhhh... I'm dozing off to never never land




Okay bye!

P.S ---> learn & practises these method with your partner and you will live happily ever after. Not just .....

Yes! Correct! You get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment