Monday 15 September 2014

Belated Post : Venice Italy

Travel Date: 23 May 2013

I know. It's long overdue. Saya janji nak cerita pasal adventure kami di Venice last year tapi ntah macam mana - janji dilupakan. Hi hi hi. Anyway I just want to shares some pictures of our Venice 1st time visit. Oh yeah... Excited gila-gila tau pasal Venice adalah antara tempat idaman saya. Terutama naik Gondola.

Find Hotels In Venice

We flew from Istanbul  Ataturk International  Airport by Turkish Airline ~ 1.5 - 2 hrs flight time. Arrived at Venice Marco Polo International Airport around 13:30pm. Only 2 passport checking counter so the queue was a bit long. Alhamdulillah, as Malaysian, we do not need Visa to enter Italy.

All smiles

At Marco Polo Airport Venice waiting for water taxi (boat transfer).


Yesssss... Finally I rides the Gondola of Venezia. Cruising along Grand Canal which costs me €80 for half an hour rides. Per trip not for pax. Kalau grouping muat dalam 6-8 orang.

Enjoy our Gondola Ride with Benjamin

Once in a lifetime experience so I don't mind paying.



We are about to pass Marco Polo house. 


Throng of Tourista

Rialto Bridge. Fantastic view in summer.


I wouldn't missed the chance to take pictures n pictures







San Marco


Happy Shoppers


Live Band at one of the cafe at San Marco Duomo


Yeahhhh dreams come true




I do really love the Italian. Very stylish and they can carry it well without trying too much.



Random pictures taken here n there. I will  write up the storyline later when time permit. Right now, I'm uploading from my hand phone.





My weakness. I can't stop myself from buying those delicious bag. Just because it was few thousands cheaper compared to my country. Well, sometimes I think I deserved it. I loved the song " she works hard for the money" and always associated myself with that song. Wink Wink as long as I'm happy. I can't take my money to the grave ~ The Malay Sayings or when I try hard to justify my actions.


The Bored and The Tired
Oh... Venice is a great destination for shopping and honeymooners. The vibes, the surrounding, the small calle that get you lost your way.... and its people...



Visit Venice while you can or while it last.

Sinking City Of Venice 



And love taking pictures too. And being taken of. Hihi. 



Just sitting here cost £6 ok. But nice to sit, sips my macchiato and listening to the live music.... Sometimes serenading you with besame mucho....







Venice always raining. Even in May. The weather getting crazy nowadays.



Oh Venezia ! I wish I can come to you every years of my life



At the train station : Santa Lucia. Catching the fast Trenitalia to Florence via  Roma Termini. 

Until I find the time again.  Ciao!

VENICE GALLERY



Hand in Hand

Venice Flooded at night




Flying with happiness

Beautiful Senorita. Si

In front of the cathedral

Rialto Vicinity

Inside the boat


Rain or no rain life goes on in Venice

Morning crowds ~ tourists from all over the world

Muaaah!



My sober look



Claiming my VAT




What a bra!



My Sebastian








Awesome! Magnificent!

Vapporeta / Water Taxi

Evening view : Raining San Marco








Life can't be more beautiful than this
























 VENICE REVISITED GALLERY
FEBRUARY 2014















Find Hotels In Venice



MURANO ISLAND AND GLASS MAKING











INSIDE THE TRAIN TO FLORENCE AGAIN
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Day 1

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment