Monday 1 September 2014

I Just Wonder


This past year has been something else for me. It's opened my eyes to many things and many people. It's had its ups and downs and ins and outs. And I believe we've all been able to take something from that and grow in our own imparticular ways. We've over come obstacles, and set in motion opportunities that can change our own individual lives.

So I hang a motto on my bedroom wall: 'Obstacles are what you see when you take your eye off the goal.' Giving up is not my style. I just want to do something that's worthwhile.

I believe that when we are sure that we are on the right road there is no need to plan our journey too far ahead. No need to burden ourselves with doubts and fears as to the obstacles that may bar our progress. We cannot take more than one step at a time.

There are plenty of difficult obstacles in our path. Don't allow ourself to become one of them.
So today I can says : I'm doin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment