Wednesday 21 January 2015

Where To ~ Next?

Hmmmmm..... My mind never stop making plan. My Credit Card debts not yet fully repaid and yet, my heart n soul already leaving my body behind. I wish I can have a year of absolutely free time just for traveling. I want to see the world.




But what to do To be able to do that, I need / have to wins the lottery first! Jeezzz... who said money doesn't play a big rule in our life.?


Who doesn't anyway!

Then suddenly opportunity came knocking on the door... I meant notification on my cellphone. Whatsapp from BFFs saying ~ "Airasia Alert : Package to Bali on sharing room for 3 days 2 Nights only MYR470 all included! Airfare + Hotel". I said Wow! Wow!

But Airasia? QZ8501 ?

Oh no..... am I afraid of dying? Do I still have a soul to die? Hu hu... Then, I began to chant my mantra : Allah knows best. If our times to leave this world are up, we will die even in our sleep.

Ok... that's better. And settle! In 2 weeks we will flying to Bali for a week. 

Bali. My favorite place for therapeutic relaxing. Oh!  I need body massage badly.

I started dreaming of total bliss relaxation. A week. At least for a week. Hopefully, by the end of our weekend getaway,  we, especially me will be more rejuvenated.

Flashback (or now hashtag #throwback) of my past Bali's  getaway


Tanah Lot Bali

My Traveling Buddy


March 2003

Legian Paradiso, 2003

Yeahhhhh.... can't hardly wait! It was 3 years ago since my last trip to Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment