Monday 9 May 2016

Day 10 : From Geneva To Annecy France

Spring 2016 Europe Getaway Series.

Friday, 28 April 2016.

Sleepless the whole night. I don't dare to switch off the light. Eerie feelings engulf me.
Hmmm... scary scary night.. . If you knew what i meant...

Woke up early. No.... no morning shower yet... I go down to take my breakfast which is included in my room rate. Afterwards, walk around to check the exact location of the bus station - Gare de Routiere.

I bought the bus ticket online here

They will email you the ticket when payment made and make sure to print it to be given to the bus driver when you get into the bus. It cost me 10euro  plus 3euro for non refundable booking fees. (One way ticket). The bus ride from Geneva Bus Station to Annecy Gare Routiere took almost 2 hours.

You can also reach Annecy from Geneva by train or taxi (taxi fares differ but usually 120euro one way and takes only 45minutes).



By 12PM I had to checkout. My bus depart from Geneve to Annecy at 2:30PM
Waiting at the lobby




The River Thiou


1st picture in Annecy
































Seconde Chance

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

P.S ~ more pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment