Saturday 9 March 2013

Happy Women's Day And Be Pink!

A bit late but still I want to wish all my dear "Women's Comrades" ~ The most amazing women I know a very Happy Women’s Day.

Adventurous Jayne
Across the miles… comes this wish from me to say… You are special!
Women's!

You can do almost anything your mind to… You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak… Be a doctor or fly a plane… You can face adversity and still walk tall. You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say! Today is yours and so is every other day… Happy Women’s Day

Every Home
Every Heart
Every Feeling
Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you
Only you can complete this world. 

Sending my love and appreciations to all the women's out there who's dare to make a different. Everyone of us contribute for a better world.

Muuuuuuuaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment