Sunday 5 October 2014

Free Time In Budapest ~ I Know What You Did!

Provided by Vienna Tour Agency. I wish monopod has been introduced back then so easier for a solo traveler like me taking pictures. One day I will come to Hungary again, especially to Budapest.

During our free time or do your own thing. After city tour by couch, we were given 2 hours to wandered by ourselves. The first thing I did was looking for HRC Budapest. After buying few pieces of T-Shirt, I hails taxi to go to Louis Vuitton Store. Thinking of watching the opera at 3pm but decided against it because of time constraint. So I came back to the meeting point area, just so that I wont be lost. Better early then....

In front of this square(cafe) is the HRC.

I ordered my drink and .......

The Cafe
My project started
Walawei
Trying hard not to look at the camera
Ha Ha Ha
Trying to be cute... Ini Semua Poyo
Good enough
Olalalala
Sicko!
Queen of Selfie
Why no one offered to take my picture? hihihi
What a camwhore!
Wow! Ain't I good?


LOLs .....

No comments:

Post a Comment