Tuesday 14 October 2014

My Souls Travel Faster Than My Body

Soon, these part of the world will be conquered.




After that, I will travel to the land closer home. Inshaallah if Allah permit. I'm not a person with great wealth but I'm happy because I've travel the world, seen things (some I'm not supposed to see), done things (some I'm not supposed to do).

And I've learns my lesson.

Some memories lingers, some unforgotten. If only....

Oh, No! Don't start.

There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying things which are beyond the power of our will. Hey Jayne dear...Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.

Remember the golden rule. There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.

But. 



 Once again, IF ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment