Thursday 5 February 2015

Bali Re-Visited, Again!

Updates:

Hi.... We arrived safely. Just stay at room relaxing. Well.... Action start tomorrow. 

Nite peeps.















Wow..... I'm so in bliss. 

5th Feb 2015

Today, I wake up in the morning  as usual but happier. Why? because today I'm flying off to my favorite Bali, Indonesia. Been here many times (9-10 times) but never bored.

One's may ask why?
~ No specific reason. For every places has their own uniqueness and I love so many cities that I've been visited. Only Bali makes me feels like I'm going back. To home. The people's are, like my people; genuinely nice. We spoke the same language. We clicked.

Most important is, here in Bali, I can fully rested. Spa, Massage, Delicious Foods, Easy Environment good entertainments (if you want to enjoy some music), and cheap compare to visiting another cities especially now when our MYR perform badly.

Ok. Enough. Everybody knows about that!

Flashback! Throwback. Few of my Bali fondness moments.







My last trip to Bali was 2011. 3 years ago.

For this trip, we will be staying at Vira Hotel here

It's a nice hotel. The Vira Bali Hotel is along lively Jalan Kartika Plaza, only 100 metres from South Kuta Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, as well as free airport transfers from Ngurah Rai International Airport, a 5-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi is available.


The Vira Bali Hotel: Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms at Bali Vira are equipped with cable TV, a minibar and a safety deposit box. All rooms come with a private balcony overlooking the swimming pool.

Guests can have a massage at the spa or purchase Balinese crafts at the gift shop. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk. Vira Bali also has a reading area and a business centre.

Award-winning chefs prepare steak and ribs at The Grill Corner pool-side restaurant. This 24-hour restaurant also serves a buffet breakfast, local, Asian and Western specialities in an outdoor setting.

The Vira Bali Hotel is less than 200 metres away from Waterbom Park and Discovery Shopping Mall.

Hmmmmm... 

Okay... until then. Much love ... muaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment