Friday 22 February 2013

Adventurous And Living To The Fullest

The Late Mae West once famously said that you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. 

 Yes. We can be born anew only once, because we can live only once in this present world; but we can rise and recover often, we can grow, and be nourished often with spiritual food.

Well, we can only live once, and sometimes it’s hard to breathe the breath of misery; but like enough we shall have heaven to ourselves for it,  and we will have a sweet life on it.

The Naughty In Amsterdam
Snorkeling in Tioman
Madame Tussaud London
Taman Mini Indonesia
Equator Sumatera Barat
Bukit Tinggi Sumatera
Can be glamourous at time :p
With beloved daughter in Kuta Bali
Bali
Phuket
Wedding ~ Rise to the occasion again!
Crazy in Phuket
Masquerade Night. See? I've done it all. Living my life in full color!
Holland
Adventure In Tangkahan Forest Reserve,Medan
The Best Nature
Oops! I did it again! WW Mag 1st Anniversary
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Somewhere in Lake Toba
Jalan2 cari makan @Portugese Village Melaka
Hehehehehe ~ Patung di Vietnam
Best view of Tanah Lot Bali
Glamz Magazine...hehehehehe
With BFF
Pekan Baru Riau Indonesia
Vietnam
Samosir Island
The Love of Sister;s ~ Tandek
We live only once, dear reader. 
What! should I spoil my life for the whims and caprices of a man? Why should I become the slave of the prejudices and passions of another? No one  could  compensate me for my grief, nor bring back one lost hour of my life.

I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

We all have an expiration date after that we will never come again. I am not saying that to make you sad. I am saying that so you can cherish each moment in your life and be grateful that you are here and you are Special. So, live your life with class, dignity, and style so that an exclamation, rather than a question mark signifies it!

Cherish every moment. You will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

The Happiest Day of My Life. Daughter Graduate From Uniten
Raya Gathering With Close Family n Friends
The Minangkabau Palace
Me, Son and Daughter
Yeaaahhhhhh...embrace lifeeee!
Danau Toba Parapat
Last but not least: Paris
 ...... and the best is yet to come.

You only go around once in life, so grab all the gusto you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment