Saturday 23 February 2013

Trip To Kundasang Ranau (Mount Kinabalu)

Perjalanan mengambil masa lebih kurang 2 jam. Terpaksa berhati-hati memandu kerana hujan sangat lebat. Banyak kereta, Bas Express dan oil tank lagi tu....dussss...cloudy lagi. My vision a bit blurred. However, after the long tiring journey, we finally reach our destination... Mount Kinabalu Heritage Spa, Kundasang.

The lady at reception sangat friendly... apa lagi bila I cakap2 dusun ngan dorang. Well.. we are the "Kimaragang" clans bah!.

Dulunya hotel ini dikenali sebagai Hotel Perkasa. Sudah rebranding agaknya so tukarlah nama jadi ala-ala resort.  I book room chalet. Konon2nya mahu melihat sunset dan Mount Kinabalu waktu petang dan pagi. Nasib amat malang, rupanya sekarang di Kundasang siang malam hujan... I dont know la if tomorrow morning I have the chance to glimpse the mountain before I head home (KK).

My room condition ala kadar saja. Twin bed. Room no 6. My original booking is room 22 at the top but finally i give it up because it was far. At the top. Takut hantu juga. Ok.. here are some pictures that I managed to captures hence the rainy and cloudy condition. I will continued the story later when I reach home hokkayyy...

The Chalet and Hotel
Outside the Chalet...very useful if not rainy
Beautiful flower outside my room
Further step up is my original room 22
huh...background Kundasang town
National Park for lunch
At The War Memorial Park
The bridge/canopy walk to my chalet
To be cont.....


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayne, looks like u have had a great time in Kundasang. I love Kundasang, still well preserved and very laid back. Been there a few years ago and really really want to go back there again. We stayed at Pine Resort...:)

    ReplyDelete