Monday 2 March 2015

Getting Ready For Eid 2015

What? Eid-Fitri is 5 months away and im already thinking about it? Nah! Malaysian Style mah.... We like to prepare in advance. Especially if you custom made your dresses, you must submit your material early. In some cases, tailors will refuse to accept  your order in two months before eid. See?

Beside I'm so bored and irritated today. Something and someone bothering my mind. So what better things to do then splurge on something nice and beautiful.

Earlier in the afternoon we drove to the bank but to our amused dissapointment, we cannot find any space to park. Try again tomorrow morning!

So, i contacted my friend cum designer (of A'Sutra Couture) to prepare some design for me. 

Olala. She was fast. 

And here I am with my tired self.


Periwinkle plain


Strawberry plain


Pucci Italian Silk






Batik Silk from Kelantan




Tadaaaas....


Okay dear. You are the designer. I trust your talent.

BTW - i got an invitation to her Mini Showcase with Wanita Magazine. Just wait for its Aidil-Fitri Limited Edition. You may find a familiar blogger faces featured inside. Ha ha ha.

What a reckless day!

Okay. Kinda sleepy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment