Friday 20 March 2015

Photoshoot With Wanita Magazine

What the heck?

Just for fun really.

They want to featured Sabahan Womens for their next issue...

Like this one.


Huhu... I never thought real photoshoot with professional photographer can be so tiring. Posing in front of the camera were not so easy. For one particular shoot, the photographer have to take 10-20 shoots or even more until the editor satisfied.

Welll

One day as a Muse...


My friend cum designer house of fashion shopee A'sutra Collection


My make up artist cleaning my face before putting her skills on my tired self. Hmmm my eyes was not that 'sepet' ok! Hahaha











She did some shading to make my face kinda slimmer... Lols


Its nice to be pampered. Mostly I did my own make-up but I like Azrawaty work.

 
Touch up lips to make it smootherliscious
Hahaha


I loves the way she draw my brows


Ok below is tips on how to draw our not so perfect brow to make it awesome

 
Tadaaaa
How was it?


Muahhhh




I think Azra did well to transform an ugly duckling to an acceptable swan


End result





Photoshoot begin






Selfies









Hmmmm... Dont forget to buy Wanita next edition

No comments:

Post a Comment