Wednesday 12 June 2013

Turkey Teaser : To Be Update

Again and again. I'm neglecting my baby by not updating frequently. I should, did'nt I? Yes.. I really should but I'm a bit caught up with works and my travels. Un-planned of course. Besides, since I'm the only one reading this ranting of mine I told myself to be easy with it. And I started  a new .com website for my travels. Even that still hanging unpublished for the netizens to browse on.

Since my last Turkey's visit which I've blog excitedly here before departure, I've visits Turkey again. Twice. And I promise to give my best shot on that. 

Promises. Nevertheless coming soon baby. But I will write it in Malay for my non-english speaking reader's.

The Magnificent Hagia Sophia : Church -> Mosque -> Museum
Until then. Much love. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment