Tuesday 26 November 2013

Mode : Inabilities (Living In Harmony)

Living the life of OKU for awhile. I'm in pains. Lots of. Physically. My mind still actives but my bodies unable to do anything.

Well, just if you really care to know, I'm in the road of recovery now. Hence slowly.

While confined to hospital bed one night, I dreamed of a poem. In my dreams, it started with ..  "While In New Orleans".  Oh, Really!

WHEN IN NEW ORLEANS

we scattered here asking for something
encounter faces we never seen in our dreams, but asked
why? where? what?

no one ask the proper questions
"who are you and what you want?"

we came yelling
demanding
my right! my right!
is that voice even belong to you?

frustration is the atmosphere of the day
shouting tantrums not sneered by
understanding seems important
but practices by none
we look upon us with suspicion

at one stage of our lives
we lost what matters most
"my want"

but here in new orleans
as we lay back in frustration
ready to stripe oneself from all these dramas
relax and defeated
relinquish from self importance
~ we are ready to ask
"hey, you! what you want?"
by asking that simple question
everybody gets what they really want
and only here
in new orleans
everybody granted the hope

Allah says you got what you deserved
and what these lost people.... (my writing un-readable)
because  they are looking for the inner truth

here in new orleans
Allah show his superiority
in simpleness

(poem from my dream)

24th November 2013 at 4am

Note: In my note I wrote : I will call it : Living In Harmony

Jayne: Hmmmmmmm... strange thing happen when you were in drowsiness and living in between here and there. Alhamdulillah I'm still alive till RIGHT now.

Does anyone understand this?

Or should I go to New Orleans as well?

Too Much Ado About Nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment