Tuesday 20 November 2012

Singapore Re-Visited

Work visit to Singapore for 2 days.
Day 1
 All Smileeeee....You Know Why
Sampai lebih awal dari yang lain so I just window shopping kat Takashimaya. Our hotel is just next to Paragon Mall.

My new LV sunnies $835
 Cantik tak? It's a black shades.
Arty Jayne
Close-up



 And Jeng..Jeng..Jeng..

Kebetulan Chanel launching their new line ~ Chanel Cruise Collections 2013. Well..... how can I resist it?

Chanel Cruise Collection 2012
This  2.55 classic belongs to me ^_____^

My last bag for 2012.

Check it here. baby!

The Grand Park Orchard Hotel.

 Unique Deco Inside The Room
Inside Canary Bar

 Majoriti bar tender Indonesian.
The Grand Park Orchard Hotel Singapore 2012

Enjoy The Scenery




Passer-by at Lucky Plaza
The heart of Orchard Road
Paragon Mall
Lucky Plaza








Christmas Tree in front of Paragon Mall
So sedap. Seafood pasta at Coffee Beans
Lucky Ayam Penyek Surabaya
My Fave Chocolate
As usual, enjoying Singapore but everything is getting more expansive nowadays. But more or less, I enjoyed my short trip and willing to fly here again if time and my "purse" permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment